Friday, April 10, 2009

6 more days.

In another less than 1 week and i will turn a year older again..

Feels kinda excited but yet at the same time having some weird mix feelings about it. Can't really find suitable words to make it out how it feels like but then, don't really anticipate for it like how i used to before. Whether it is cos I will be older again that is why i don't look forward to it OR cos there is no programmes and nothing to do tat is why i don't see a need to hope for it. I seriously don't know. The anticipation just died down.

And right now.. I'm feeling a little excited and also a little scared about Good Friday. I will be working but then after work.. i'm going to have my tongue PIERCED! omg..

*covers her face*

it's just another less than 24hr only!

I really wonder if i can bear with the pain and work as usual the next day or not. I hope i can cope with it. Heehee! *cross fingers*

Actually i just came back from Plaza Singapura after watching 'Too Fast Too Furious 4' with turkey bacon. The show is not bad. Didn't really "wow" me like the previous episodes though.
Before we head for our show, walked past this little stall that sells magic stuffs. and bought a disc for turkey bacon. He always have a liking to learn how to do tricks and magic so decided to buy him one so that he can learn new stuffs and amaze me. *smiles*

Showered and settled down in front of my computer.. as usual check on my emails, log in to facebook and my blog, then saw a comment from an anonymous read by the name of Pete Bear.

I've no idea who he/she is and i too have no idea where he/she found my blog link from. But his comment in my previous entry did manage to put a smile on my face. :)

He/She is actually the first person who actually commented on the poem that i made myself and put it as the header for my blog. And then he even shared another beautiful poem with me too.

Frankly speaking, i always prefer and feel very happy whenever i log into my blog and see a new comment that needs to be moderated rather than people leaving messages in my tagbox.
I definitely would love all my readers to leave a comment in my blog, whether i noe them or not.. to give me advice, to share something with me if he/she has similar encounters and stuffs. you noe? it feels different. :)

I hope i can "survive" tomorrow.. Hahaha!!

*prays*

"ti gong poh bi~" =x

2 comments:

Jerine said...

i want to watch too fast too furious 4 too!!! not sure if it's good?

Unknown said...

Jerine : hmmm, can watch it lah. but if take the 4th episode to compare with the previous episodes, it's not as good as before lor. :)