Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the sick bitch.

Stress seem to be like a terminal disease that is going to take over my body.

My temper is extremely bad these days and its kinda jeopardizing my daily lifestyle. Guess my temper had done some hurt to people around me and even my close ones. My mother and poor little girl, as well as turkey bacon are the victims for my temper..

*sighs*

I'm still down with fever (temperature taken at 38.6 degrees this morning), a bit of sore throat and body aches. according to the doctor, flu seems to be coming up as well.

Then let me tell u one funny thing.

I'VE GOT NO FUCKING MONEY TO GO AND SEE A DOCTOR!

HAHAHA!


End up i have to call tat idiot who is unable to give me back my money on time to let him know tat i am so sick until i'm really penniless to even go visit a doctor! He keep telling me that he will try his best to find some money to transfer to my bank account, to have enough to at least see a doc first. But i tink by the time the money even comes in, i will be lying in the coffin already.

So guess what?

I have to go dig my mum's wallet and took $30 to go see a doctor first.

HOW PATHETIC CAN I GO?!

it's really damn frustrating when u noe u have money, but u can't spend it. Er.. No. I tink UNABLE to spend it is a much proper word to use. HELL YEAH! i'm not able to spend the money that i have cos some idiots is holding on to it!

So for now, let me curse them to my heart's content!

FUCKING KAN NI NA BEH PUA CHEE BYE!

*screams at high pitch*


ok, i'm cool.. but am still a sick lady.

Everything just can't seem to be right. *rolls eyes*

No comments: