Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 weird secrets...

Oh no ~ I've been tagged by Kev to list down 7 weird things about myself.. In this case, i will have to leak out my darkest secrets.... *screams*

Here are the rules. To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

So.. here goes...

  1. i love people to stroke my eye brows to make me sleep.
  2. i love to eat anything that's made of potatoes.
  3. i like to bite people.
  4. i prefer snooker than pool.
  5. mahjong is my favourite past time.
  6. i like to drink salty instant noodles' soup but i don't like my french fries with salt.
  7. i sometimes wish i can sleep and nv wake up.
So the next 7 people i'm going to tag will be :
  1. Christine
  2. Simon
  3. Terry
  4. Jasmine
  5. Cathy
  6. ahmike
  7. Weijie
Ok! Mission accomplished!

CONTINUED...

I just got home from CHOMP CHOMP. Had dinner with Fanny, Juliet and Jerina there. am on winning streaks recently and they helped me alot at work, so i've decided to bring them there and give them a treat! Ordered alot of food again and was too bloated to even finish my glass of lime juice. I must really kowtow to all the 3 of them to finish tat super big glass of sugarcane juice! -_______-"

Saw a very very cute dog when i was waiting for a cab home.. I do not know what breed is that but tat dog has really short legs. So kawaii lor ! Hahahaha! Sudden urge to buy a pet dog too but thinking of the expenses need to take care of it made me erase the thoughts. Going to the vet, buying dog food, pet grooming.. OMG! *wake up jocelyn wake up!*

Haven't had sufficient sleep for a very long time.. and finally tomorrow is my off day.. so, the conclusion is....

I CAN SLEEP FOR THE WHOLE DAY!! YAY!!!!!!!







No comments: