Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Diarrhea ATTACK!!!

Omg.. After the Tom Yam instant noodle.. I've tummy aches from last nite 4am++ all the way until now.. *cries* wake up 4 times in the middle of my sleep before my alarm wakes me up to get ready for work.. And that's still not the end.. When i'm at work, i went to the toilet for 7 more times... After work, went to Plaza Singapura with Karen, Ann and Fanny.. Entered the toilet ONE MORE TIME! then finally home again... ran to the toilet straight after i came out from the lift. SUCKS! Wat's wrong with my stomache man ~!

If some pple do not know wat diarrhea means..

**In medicine, diarrhea, also spelled diarrhoea, is frequent loose or liquid bowel movements.


Feeling HORRIBLE! trust me. :(

Applied medicated oil to my tummy ... hope it will feel better later and hoping to get a good nite sleep tonite *cross fingers*

Whenever people falls ill, 95% of them blames on the weather.. the remaining 5% are those who admitted that they didn't drink enough water or being spread by other people etc. Recently the flu bug is still having a pretty good life within my office premises. More and more people getting sick. Now that i'm recovering, Candise's at it again. And just now Karen is having the syptoms of getting sick AGAIN! (she just recovered not long ago.. and now she's at it. poor girl)

Can you all just imagine, just typing half way through this entry.. I ran to the toilet to do that watery business again ??? It's really a PAIN i tell u. *pulls her hair and high pitch screams* ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Feel like cursing those EVIL germs and virus and diseases and illness and pains and aches and simply EVERYTHING that's causing the discomforts caused to all people in pain.


2 comments:

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

maybe he got a angry dream haha

Jocelyn said...

LOL !! if angry dream then got tat finger out then i can't imagine how many fingers will come out in future. >.<