Saturday, October 18, 2008

Priceless words..

As i'm typing this entry.. tears tears rolled down from my eyes.. having a lot of mixed feelings inside me.. Disappointed, sad, alone, lost, helpless...

Recieved a phone call from him and felt happy for a moment when he told me he wanted to come over. The first thing that came into my mind was "yay! i miss my hubby so much! finally can see him tonite le!" but then, he changed his mind after he heard someone whom he do not wish to see is in my house playing mahjong with another 3 guys..

Let me tell you a story which i happen to see it from an old old email.

PRICELESS WORDS

A husband wakes up at home with a huge hangover. He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table. He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotless and clean. So is the rest of the house. He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table. "Honey, breakfast is on the table, I left early to go grocery shopping. Love you!"

Totally shocked with the note, he goes to the kitchen and sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspapers. His son is also at the table, eating. He asks, "Son, what happened last night?" His son says, "Well, you came home around 3am, drunk and delirious. Broke some crockery, puked on the hall, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door." Confused, the man asks, "So why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me? I should expect a big quarrel with her!" His son replies, "Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tries to take your clothes and shoes off, you said, "LADY!! LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M MARRIED!!"


Moral :-
  • Self-induced hangover - $400.00
  • Broken crockery - $800.00
  • Breakfast - $10.00
  • Saying the right thing while drunk?? - PRICELESS
I feel that those words are really words that you can't use money to buy!! No matter how fucking god damn rich you are. Cos it's really words that comes straight from the heart..

To Melvin,
I wanna let you know that I won't leave you. I know you're angry, upset, frustrated, jealous, disappointed or whatever, I know that. I really know. I truly understand how you feel and I don't blame you for that. If I wanna leave you, I would have done so a very long time ago. Why would I wanna go through all those bad experiences for the past 1yr+ having to stay apart with my own husband and let outsiders giving me a kinda look like i'm some sorta unwanted stray cats? It's really feels awful deep down inside my heart. All i need is just some trust and confidence.. and perhaps.. a chance.

No comments: