Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I feel so weak..

Went to see the doctor early this morning after knowing that i'm having fever. Whole body joints ache like F***! it's really aching like nobody's business. Took some more pills for fever and bodyache and left the office at about 1025hrs.


Ate my b'fast so that i can take my pills after i reach home, then 1130hrs i totally knocked out again! sleep and sleep until 1920hrs~ It's not getting any better.. I don't know why.. My body still burning hot and aching like how it feels this morning. Is it cos the company doctor's medications is not strong enough for me? If tomorrow i'm still not getting any better, i might go to another private clinic to do a check on me and prescribe me something stronger to make me recover faster.. *frowns*

Today, i suddenly feel like whatever I do, i'm not appreciated. Then something came into my mind.. I feel.. There will be a point in your life when u get tired of fixing everything and trying to maske everyone happy. When u finally decided to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realising that you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring into your life.

I feel so so weak.. No strength and power to do anything. So many things not within my control, so many things that i can't accomplish.. so many.. there are just so many.. *sighs* i'm like so EMO now. :(

I just feel.. like.. crying..

No comments: