Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moody..

This will be another moody post.

I wonder is it because of the fever and bodyaches that is resulting to me being so emo yesterday and today. And cos of this stupid emo mood, i quarrelled with someone very dear to me. Somehow the words i used could have hurt him deeply but there are also words that cuts deep into my heart that comes out from him.

I dunno what's with this stupid fever! It just doesn't seem to subside.. No matter how long i sleep, no matter how much i rest, no matter how obedient i am to take those medications punctually, it just doesn't seem to get any better!!! *pouts*

Somehow i feel tat i am so ke lian. Got fever and there is no one by my side.. to comfort me.. to put ice cold towel on my forehead to make the fever go away.. *sighs*

When i was in the shower just now, my bracelet suddenly slips down from my wrist and drops on the floor! its just broke on its own? hmm... is this a bad omen or wat? feeling very not at ease.

Saw an email sent to me today in regards to Man and Woman. It somehow manage to bring a smile on my face for today.

Woman has Man in it;
Mrs. has
Mr . in it;
Female has
Male in it;
She has
He in it;
Madam has
Adam in it;
No wonder men always want to be inside women!

Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to go back between
the legs of a woman....
Why?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE
HOME


Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now.....

I never looked at it this way before:



Ever notice how all of women's problems start with
MEN?


MEN
tal illness
MEN
strual cramps
MEN
tal breakdown
MEN
opause
GUY
necologist
AND ..

When we have REAL trouble, it's a

HIS
terectomy.


Hope it manage to bring a smile on ur face too like how it did to me :)

No comments: