Saturday, January 24, 2009

*sighs*

Tomorrow will the chinese new year eve already but why am i sighing?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I don't like the feeling for today. Actually i can say i practically didn't talk to him today. Or should i say i didn't have the chance to? Hmm... *ponders*
He has to attend a meeting together with his dad so i can't contact him cos i will be disturbing him during the meeting. Then after the meeting, he got home and he starts to play his game so he can't really switch windows to msn during his game. And then in between his game, he had a small disagreement with his mum and so he is not in the mood to talk to anyone including me. I really don't like this. Cos i feel i'm being... abandon and left alone. *frowns*

Boss gave us all permission to knock off early as there are no customers, very very quiet in fact. So i went back at 6.15pm. Tried calling him to see if by chatting on the phone and sharing his problem would help him feel better but then was rejected. "Do u wanna tok?" .... he said, "No lah. Don't need lah." ... "So do u wan me to hang up the phone now?" ... he said, "YA!" .. so i hang up.
Somehow, i feel really sad and a lil' hurt. i feel tat i shouldn't be treated like tat. But ya, i understand that some people they wish to be alone when they are in a really foul mood. So.... I'll just have to find my own programme to keep myself occupied for the night.
Then while i was typing this entry, he msn-ed me finally. But at the end of the really short conversation, he said tat i'm being too sensitive with my own words. Ok lor. Nvm.

CONTINUED....

tomorrow guess i will be going over to Jurong Point in the early afternoon. Will be bring Angel along and perhaps meet 2 of my colleagues at Outram Station and bring them along cos they are foreigners. Sometimes really pity them cos they have no relatives in Singapore and therefore they have nowhere to go during Chinese New Year, they won't even have any reunion dinner. When i'm there, I might be able to see my cute little Justin. Speaking of that little rascal, i had my first phone conversation with him yesterday while i was on my way home in the train.

"Hello MUMMY!" he said.
"Hi my little boy!" i replied.
"Oooh~ Mummy in the mrt train! mummy going where?"
"Mummy's taking the train home.. you wanna come?"
"Yeah! Justin wan to come."
"Ok, Monday u ask daddy to bring u come ok? Come and take ang bao from mummy and Ah Ma k?"
He then ran off and shouted to melvin, "I wan go MRT train look for mummy!"

Hahaha!! so cute. *sighs*... I really miss him.

3 comments:

Jerine said...

it's cny...but im home alone eating pasta. so sad. no one at home remember to call me :( i think im in worse position than you. i don't feel the cny vibe at all

Unknown said...

Jerine : awwww... poor girl.. *hugs* why don't u try taking a short holiday and go back home and celebrate together with them in future or something ??

Unknown said...

Jerine : awwww... poor girl.. *hugs* why don't u try taking a short holiday and go back home and celebrate together with them in future or something ??